View Profile Doomroar

984 Movie Reviews

Joke's on Goku, because Gohan fucked his wife!

Wait, but that's also his mom... well whatever, cucked!

Plot twist, they were Sugar Pills!

Really how did Fred managed to stay longer than a day working as a barber?

123 Game Reviews

A reset command would come in handy for when you drop off the level

CyanSandwich responds:

There shouldn't be any point where you actually fall into the abyss. Try jumping back on screen

I died on the first night, and lasted 1 day.

I tried you, does that mean i beat the game?

BrandyBuizel responds:

If you die during the transition into day it will count the night as survived. If somehow you manage to die on the first night it WILL say "0 days"

Man it has been a while since i have enjoyed such a well made brawler, this is an excellent game indeed.

182 Audio Reviews

Mmmmh yeah i think i like the original Cyberdevil's back more, don't get me wrong this one is good too, indeed it has more melodic rhymes, showing that your technique has grown, i don't know if you are following the drums, or if you rapped first and the adapted the drums to the rhymes, in either case it ends with a great effect that in the end is what makes the song, however comparing it with the original i feel it less aggressive, less energetic even, also some of the rhymes are kinda weird for example:

Don't say you've been diggin' it or in my head I've been grave(ly) robbed!
But I am BACK from: the living kid!
Back to fuel: my ignorance!

shouldn't is say: "Don't say you haven't been digging' it" ? and Isn't the newgrounds audience quite old by now? plus if you are back from the dead, wouldn't you be becoming less ignorant just from being alive?

Anyway in either case, it clearly shows that your skills have improved and that can only be good, more versatility and flow means a better ability for making more awesome drops.

Cyberdevil responds:

I rapped the lines first, and Jabun worked on the percussion. Took some tweaking to get it as I imagined, with beats to match accentuation and impact. Was considering submitting it a capella, but it's definitely better like this! Not as dynamic or melodic as the old, but it's not meant to 'replace' it, so much as try something new with the same theme, and showcase my skills a bit. :)

The 'digging it' and 'gravely robbed' are a play on grave robbers, and on people digging (liking) the stagnant life I lead each winter (also in previous line). The 'back from the living' symbolizes how I'm back from my summer up North, where I truly feel alive, to the dark, depressing winter and consistent computer routine with which I spend the rest of the year. As they say (and I play with in the next line) ignorance is bliss, and instead of rising with each revelation, I fall back on superficial routine accomplishments, and do the same things all over again until finally the sun, and warmth, and LIFE returns! Not that winters are all that bad, but that's the message. Self-realization: get out of the rut.

The 'kid' is in reference to the general audience, and a play on my own age/experience, so it's really: I am back from the living, kid. Hope that explains all?

Some lines are simple, but a lot of them are really packed with multiple meanings. Suppose they don't all make as much sense without reference.

Thanks for the review; appreciation! Honest feedback as always.

I don't know, it is good, but not the type of song i would play for when i ran over someone by putting them "Between the Wheels and the Road", maybe... maybe, it works for when you see that someone else has been put "Between the Wheels and the Road", and you are super desensitised, so you just don't care, and go on your way as if nothing happened, not even call the emergency numbers or shit, and then this song starts playing, yeah i think it works.

S3C responds:

LOL! Well, it's not the song I'd play either in that perverted Grand Theft Auto interpretation of "Between the Wheels and the Road". But all the same I guess it makes more sense than the intended personified, intimate conversation between a motorcycle's wheels and the road upon which it burns the rubber of the tires. Thanks for the review!

Smooth yet quite funky.
Me gusta.

S3C responds:

gracias compadre

1,623 Art Reviews

How kind of them to let him enjoy his cigarette.

SeventhTower responds:

What ever killed him must be pretty polite

He reminds me a lot of Dope Ryder, minus all the weed of course.

SeventhTower responds:

I just looked Dope Ryder up! Haha Its pretty funny!

Jhon died at 11 pm Sunday.

Well clearly i don't appreciate my time enough, with me being here, writing this, but the same goes for you reading this waste of time, aren't we quite the unoccupied fellows? Procrastination sure is something....

26, Male

University Student

the one of the Human mind

Maybe facing a screen.